Mar 17, 2011

friday


recently so active at my blog..
forgive mE using the broke english pls..
thx =]
HAHA

hmm.. 10 more minutes step forward on Friday d..
ewww...
so boring..
i still left 7 hours to sleep
after that need to work..

ish..
so happy that finally gonna reach friday d..
LOL
that's kind of suffering working there,
after work still need having dinner with thm..
ah...
KILL ME PLS..

i really dun hope to see your face after my work 
is kind of nightmare 
**very serious huh..**

i hate the feeling
cant be myself
anythings need to keep quite
and smile
but ''boh huat''
im not the little Flower inside the ''room''.. =-=
(kinda weird) 
that you told me today

but thx god that i was lucky,
i hv my family,
my lovely boy-friend
keep support-ing at me
especially my mum and You
thx lot
=)
Yesh... 
i love you all..
love you all Deep Deep 

You are my motivation i knw
so from now..
no matter hw ''susah'' am i
im gonna continue
my work or my slimming plan 
XD
i know 
I know 

what i knw?
i know that u love me.. XDDDDD
*thick face lohhh
so only u keep support me..
u are the special Bf i never meet in my life
thx you My Man, My Ah Pui..~
muahahhaha

okay..
is time to sleep..
good night city,
good night people,
good night My family
and Good Night 
My Man =]

i love you.. =)

(P/S MY ENGLISH REALLY SUCKS.. =-=  GELI-NYA..)
NEED TO IMPROVE MORE