Jul 8, 2010

Yawn~~ @@

yawnn~~ what a boring day..
but i think was always boring everydays..
haha
my phone was repair by wednesday ..
woohuuu..
and its on my hand now..
haha
so excited.. XDD
and that day was going out with my friend *siao lang-H*
buahaha
he was cute, and... hmmm
qiam ba.. XDD
and that day was our first dating XD
*blush blush*
haha.
and he drive his dad car fetch
super funny lah..
i name his car-- Litte Hong..
haha
coz is red colour
my favorited colour~ ^^
and we go gurney movie
Predators
=,=.. not bad la..
but abit kong bu
but its okay for me..
and after that we go Northam Beach having our dinner with my darling
and her mama, sister and her sister bf too
of course my friend follow too.. buahahaha
my darling family very funny lah.. =,=
^^
love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment