Jul 29, 2010

❤ BBQ

tuesday. 27/7/10
i went to pmall
coz my handsome colleague birthday
he treat us all go to his house BBQ 
woohoo
long time didnt BBQ d 
that such a ''enjoy''
hahaha
and of course,
i meet my bebe too.. 
XDD
that one of my ex colleague too
damn miss him.. XD
and we are funny like hell
lol
reach my handsome colleagur already 11++ d
lol
wait the ''fire'' is already 12++
is really become my supper
XD
fat sei ngo
and we bla bla bla, joke joke joke
until 4 just reached home =.=
tired la..
but i slept at his house sofa
hahahaha..!
so paiseh la..
and i love his house design ^^
leng leng






that day i saw u with ur gf.. ^^
just opposite me
while im waiting the leng zai come to fetch me 
i no dare to say hello with you
and i no dare to face it
but i comfirm 100% already put down d
i wish u all the best.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment