May 15, 2010

midnight post

sleepy..
tomoro hv to work..
not fully of wishes anymore..
i'm awake
finally..
yup.. stop viewing ur profile
stop leaving comment
no dare to face you
feel very shame 
tomoro morning hv to having breakfast with my colleague___kenny
a funny guy
haha
wanted tell my all felling to him
haih
y love are so hard to know that and touch
love = horrible
and tonight i hv my mask
relax my soul
everythings
and practicing my undang test too
keep doing the test by disc
from 58% , 67% to 78%
woo..
felt happy
haha..
but when can reach 90%??
so excited can get my car lisence
and work by myself
today my dad, mum keep buzzing
gosh.
noisy lah
keep scolding me better go work and dont stick at home
and say me uncontribute
my mum call me dont study anymore
go earn money
ooOoo F u
what kind of family i having now?
lol
too scary d
i was impossible my mum will say this word from her mouth
she was ugly
of course including my dad too

No comments:

Post a Comment