May 20, 2010

HAPPY DAY

yesterday hang out with josephine
we go gurney having movie+sushi king

haha!
i love yesterday..
coz i was beau~~tiful
XDD
                                                                           
my ms.J are very funny with her dear..
haha
tak boleh tahan
and after gurney, my sister take me go p.mall buy her bag~~
and i saw u again..
haih..
speechless
and after buying
we go sushi king again.. ==
i had eat twice already @@
gerli nia


and after 2nd round sushi king
still having dinner with family
lol
die!
and beer somemore woth my sister friends
mabuk yesterday
and keep calling and msg to my friend
XDD
and i feelt not bad is when i mabuk i sang not bad!!
buahahaha
but today headache+flu
lol
so excited for my bling bling!!
i can get it tomoro morning!
thx ms.J
mwah! i will post up my bling bling and share with u all
today go gurney with mama and jie jie
BUT~~!!!
i didnt buy anything T.T
im sad
i want a pair of shoe!!
gosh..mana punya kasut cantik??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment