Aug 25, 2010

FUCK YOU STRANGER!

if u wish to fuck me?
pls Fuck ur mother!
and let ur dogs lick ur DICK UP!
Fucker!
at fbook always ask me the nonsense question.
this is not the 1st time
the 1st time
u call me on chat box
i treat u as a friend then i chat with u
and suddenly u said if i buy hp for u, 
u need to help me one thing..
(coz my fb write ::who gonna buy a hp for me ==:: and i  was just kidding)
then i very curious 
then i ask u back
'what happen?'
(i asked back does mean that i really need that guy bought me that phone)
he said 'sleep with me one night'
GOSH
what the problem you are?
so needed a girl to FUCK?
you are so FUNNY!


and the 2nd time
 你有看色情?
and call me open minded?!
oOo
NAHHHH
u act like very smart
still study as IT?!
oOo
so waste money
and u are nt one of my friends list
u tot who you are??!!
pls la dude!
that not the problem of open minded
is that your problem?!
like ci koh pek..!
i wanna vomit d
some more told me now do with stranger just 2926
is that a price??
i think u are always searching on china girl,
know the price so clear
and the END
i wish u get AIDS as fast as u can =]

No comments:

Post a Comment